How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Porta Potty For Construction. 80120, 80121, 80122, 80123, 80125, 80126, 80127, 80128, 80129, 80130, 80160, 80161, 80162, 80163, 80165, 80166 A standard porta potty includes the basics—a toilet, urinal, toilet paper dispenser and hand sanitizer dispenser.
A standard porta potty is the best option for large events like concerts, and they are also suitable for construction sites and other outdoor applications where you need ablution facilities. Anderson rentals | december 12, 2020.
2017 Average Porta Potty Rental Prices How Much Does It
Approximately 40% of the final costs are made up of materials, and the other 60% made up of labor. Average porta potty rental cost.